• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Des Reading Firebird

seems like the darker pictures capture the difference a bit better.

left is a red 11x and right is the new des bird.

pancake vs. mild rise

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 197
Yeah...I must agree with you here. Not so flat. Tasty but not quite delicious. Pinkish red but not quite blood.

Just got mine in today, the PLH on the Reading Firebirds were a little higher than my 11x firebirds, and from a few throws on the field that showed, they were more stable than my 11x firebird, but not quite as over stable as my flat glow firebird, just a touch less over stable than my glow.

Do these Des Reading Firebirds have a slight plus rim (like the Brinster Teebirds)?

I just saw that they ran some more of these with a slightly modified stamp. Just wondering if anyone has thrown the new ones yet. If so, how do they compare to the previous run? More/less/equally stable? Any insight is appreciated

I just saw that they ran some more of these with a slightly modified stamp. Just wondering if anyone has thrown the new ones yet. If so, how do they compare to the previous run? More/less/equally stable? Any insight is appreciated

I will let you know when I get mine this week.

Latest posts