• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Destin,FL..AGAIN! July 8th - 13th

Connor Jones

International Hair Champion
Gold level trusted reviewer
I will be staying in Seaside actually, last time I played chaindragon & part of ferry.

I would like to play one and or both of those again, I don't know if there is anything else in the area but yeah, holla at ya boy :|!

you know I'm always down!

from seaside the blue angle on the Naval Air Station in Pensacola would be a haul but now has 3 full 18 hole courses! I haven't been to the course in gulf breeze in a while but I've heard there are a few of the holes torn up due to park construction. As always it's going to be hot HOT his time of year, cool clothing is a must and cool moist towels are nice.

We hold a Food Toss at Ferry on Thursday afternoons, sign up is at 5 pm with a tee off at 5:30. 3 canned goods or $3 with a $1 ace pot available. It's "handicapped" but you'll be just playing scratch on the first time there if you make it.

Saturday is our tag rounds sign up at 2 tee off at 3 and on Sunday we have a random draw doubles during the same times. Doubles is $5 buy in with $1 ace pot and sometimes we'll have a $1 CTP hole as well. Both events have been slow on attendance lately with the summer vacation/beach nearby/and the HEAT all being factors I'm sure.

you still have my number?

I want to do blue angel bad, would you guys be willing to take a day trip with me to ease my costs? I could come to you guys and we could go from there? IDK if that's something you guys are interested in, or what your week days are like. As i'll be coming there on sunday and leaving on friday i think.

Plus if i just did all of my DG on one day my family would be less mad at me for leaving them :rolleyes:

You can PM me your number! :)

I live 5 min from blue angel and would be happy to play some courses out there or at blue angel and show you around. Send me a PM and I"ll give you my number.

I want to do blue angel bad, would you guys be willing to take a day trip with me to ease my costs? I could come to you guys and we could go from there? IDK if that's something you guys are interested in, or what your week days are like. As i'll be coming there on sunday and leaving on friday i think.

Plus if i just did all of my DG on one day my family would be less mad at me for leaving them :rolleyes:

You can PM me your number! :)

Weekdays are difficult for me. I work 0700-~1600 and typically don't get home till after 1700. Sometimes it's a stretch for me to even get to the Thursday food toss and I'm stepping out of the car onto the first tee box with zero warm-up. I'll have to play this one by ear if it's on a weekday.

Yeah I wasn't sure what your schedule was like, I won't be getting there till kinda late on sunday and I'll be gone that next friday or saturday, I don't even know. So we'll see what happens!

I will actually be getting there a bit earlier than predicted, around 2 or so on sunday, anyone interested in an evening-ish round at chaindragon?

Latest posts