• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Destoyers Grand Slam, PM 150, PD, P2, Old Cheetah, PFN Viking, Hatchet, Mamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

spahnandsain

Birdie Member
PPFF, prices shipped OBO, easy to work with, discount on multiples, no ink unless mentioned, some trades in my older threads.

Here is some other stuff I have for sale: Flat top rocs, wizs, kc pro aviars, rival, leo, etc. Think I might have the comp bag sold.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123024
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122899

$25 Grand Slam Destroyer 175g 10/10 Yellow w/ rainbow stamp
$25 Grand Slam Destroyer 175g 10/10 Pink w/ holographic

$18 Paul McBeth Destroyer 150g 10/10 Yellow w/ green holographic
Btw I call everything holographic when it sparkles because I don't know the names ha

$6 with another purchase R-pro Roc 9/10 160g
$11 Yellow PFN Viking 7+/10 inner rim ink and a small faded guitar drawn on it, right above "champion viking" 171g
$17 10/10 Blue G Line PD 166g
$14 9+/10 Blue G Line P2 "Hippy stamp" 175g

$5 with any purchase DX Cheetah 172? 9+/10
$12 Westside Hatchet 8/10 175g no ink
$10 Really cool FLAT old Cheetah from Discraft PDGA Worlds 2000 "Team Michigan" 8-9/10. 172 i think. I know it's old because of the stamp and on the back it's labeled "CH" kinda big on the outside of the nipple like they used to do. Plastic feels great, not like today's DX
$15 Paul McBeth Destroyer 150g thrown twice/10 Yellow w/ rainbow stamp
$12 Starlite Mamba 159g 9/10

Last edited:
^ In response to this:
How sure are you that it's a cheetah?

Yeah, I know it's weird bc it was discraft on it but that was just the name of the tourney. Now you're making me second guess myself. I'll check when I get home. I'll check the tooling but I know it has a "CH" on the outside of the nipple.

I am about 95% sure. Can check about 5 o'clock.

MJ,
PM incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts