• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Destroy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnhilley44

Bogey Member
Looking to pick up some destroyers in multiple stages of wear. Looking mostly for max weight and star plastic. Also looking for multiple runs.
Super stable late run (filled)
Strong stable marble run (filled)
Decently stable/pretty straight (filled)
Straight/ little turn (filled)
Super hyzerflipping roller - Still Need

Looking for max weight on all the stable ones, straighter ones can be close to max weight if now. Less stable per Avery's are always nice.

PS. Have PayPal and trades, just let me know what you are looking for.

Last edited:
I have a couple echo star destroyers for sale on the mp both new 172&175 21 each or 38 for the pair.
I also have a max weight red first run star destroyer.

Not looking for multiple flare here as much as to start filling ware stages. Have some in pro plastic for now but looking to pick up more in star for longer sweet spots in each stage as I wear in others.

I could come up with the first four on the list, but it would be pushing $100. Pm if interested.

I'm looking less for super bling like protos, and more for specific flight characteristics. I don't want to spend five months beating in discs to try and get everything where I want it when I can pick them up and be ready for tournaments and league faster this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts