• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!

Destroyer vs. Wraith. Much difference?

Dominator as well.

I feel pretty comfy with a Wraith, but have never thrown big D

I heard McBeth say the yellows tend to be more stable.

I've been throwing the 3 I mentioned earlier in this thread. 169-172g swirly blue and two neon yellows that Mcbeth reffered to. All three fly the same but they appear to be pretty beefy compared to last years stiffer stars.

Destroyer vs. Wraith. Much difference?

Dominator as well.

I feel pretty comfy with a Wraith, but have never thrown big D

I started with wraiths and now have multiples of both the wraith and destroyer in my bag. I love a beat-in pro destroyer. The biggest difference between the two is speed, and the destroyer has a bit more fade.

I pulled a blizzard destroyer with no ink out of a lake. She's a beauty. Throw it for my max drives.

So heres a question that has probably been answered.

If the Wraith and the Destroyer have the same flight numbers (outside of speed) do they fly the same only the Destroyer is faster? I have a 166g Star Wraith and Im really starting to get it dialed in but Im curious if a lighter Destroyer would fly the same for the most part.

So heres a question that has probably been answered.

If the Wraith and the Destroyer have the same flight numbers (outside of speed) do they fly the same only the Destroyer is faster? I have a 166g Star Wraith and Im really starting to get it dialed in but Im curious if a lighter Destroyer would fly the same for the most part.

I feel like wraiths are a little less stable than the numbers suggest.

I can throw my Wraiths just as far as my Destroyers. It's a constant battle between them and Bosses in my bag. Wraith are flippier after a while, but I'll always have a soft spot for them.

Went into the local disc shop a couple months ago and they had 9 s/ds and 6 pre avery *ds at regular retail. That was a good day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 183
ive only been playing 3 or 4 years...which i guess im only 16 so thats kind of a long time. local course got put in in 08 started playing about a year later. my first decent throws were with destroyers. ive thrown destroyers my whole disc golf "career" i currently throw a 138 blizzard and it is defiantley my go to for max d in low winds or a tailwind. <destroyers3

today, almost got hit by a guys drive, it was a protostar *D pink with a nice blue stamp . i offered to buy it, He said he found it, and it was the only disc he could flick far. I asked him what disc it was, just as a test, and he didn't even know. lol. he said "something Innova" . Offered 20 cash, but couldn't get it.

Wraith = Flippy Destroyer to me.

Really? For me, on a really windy day Ill take out the BioFuzion Trespass (pretty OS) and Echo Star Destroyers (little OS) with my two MF Champion Wraiths for those big headwind drives. I can also flick Wraiths better than Destroys...my Destroyers have a lot of turn when I throw them forehand (my form, not the disc) . Pro Wraiths get floppy right quick though....

*D

So I've red through quite a bit of this to find out if this is a first run mold or a first run production mold. The date on the disc is 4/5-4/6/2008 and it's *D. Any help?

Attachments

• D Destroyer.jpg
    D Destroyer.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 71
  • D Destroyer Back.jpg
    D Destroyer Back.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 38
I heard McBeth say the yellows tend to be more stable.

he throws them in 168 and those tend to be yellow and have starlite in them so yes they are more stable but not because of the color. look for the small specs in the rim and you can see the starlite.

Latest posts