• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Detroit indoor Putting League

esdubya

Double Eagle Member
When: Thursday Nights
Where: Detroit, MI (see below)
What: Indoor Putting League / Practice

Just want to get this thread up here to get a sense of interest for this happening.

Who would be interested in a Thursday night putting league in Detroit? We have a very nice place lined up to host us, all we need to do is provide baskets and some admin. I would love to be part of this, but I don't personally have the ability to commit to be there week in and week out. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to be the league admin, who can be there every week, post the scores, and do some promotion for the putting league. The location would be here: http://whatsfowling.com/ Pretty much perfect, it's BYOB, they have music, a bar, TV, etc.. And even better it's in the D so it could be a central meeting spot for West Side vs. North Side suburban battles! We might even get into the fowling part, who knows! Please let me know if there is any interest, in either playing or helping to run it. Thanks!
-Scott White