• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf coach

mrstiggy

Par Member
I am going to Michigan in July. When I go, I am going to be playing Flip City with my old childhood friend. Other than billiards, ever since we were about 10 he has been able to beat me handily in every sport. Shortly after I started playing disc golf a couple of years ago, I took him out for his first time on the course, he beat me.

I Have bet him $20 that by the time I come up in Michigan in July I will be able to not only beat him, but out-drive him.

I am willing to pay WAY more than the $20 if someone in the DFW area wants to work with me one on one to improve not only my drive, but the rest of my game. I would like to be able to shoot a par game on a course like Bear Creek pretty consistently before I go.

Thanks,

Stigg

What is/are your home courses? Do you ever practice drives in a open field? What part of your game do you think needs the most work?

This is DISC GOLF!!!! Nobody should be taking your money, rather than teaching you out of loving the sport they play!!!! Just sayin :) I'd help but I only just became an intermediate player. lol

If you're mediocre, you can practice being mediocre. Repeating bad form only re-enforces your bad habits.

If you want to get better, you can learn from someone that knows. Then you can practice to become better. If money changes hands, so what?

Latest posts