• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

We'll be starting that mini on the 25th -- two weeks from today. We already have two local businesses (Subway & Genghis) who should be sponsoring us, with a club card (bag tag) that will offer 20% off food, and it's just across the hwy from the course! Plus we are looking to have CTP prizes every week, and an A-C-E pot (aces combined with eagles) weekly. As soon as I get the sponsorships finalized I'll put up a new facebook page and get everything on there. Players meeting at 3pm sharp Sunday afternoons starting March 25 (2 weeks from today).

See y'all then.

I will be five minutes down the road at the Lester Lorch course at that time every Sunday....... I wish you guys the best of luck kicking of the minis at that beautiful course Sean designed tho.

I will be five minutes down the road at the Lester Lorch course at that time every Sunday....... I wish you guys the best of luck kicking of the minis at that beautiful course Sean designed tho.

yep, there is a "mini-mini" (as I call it) at Lorch playing the short tees at the same time. After several conversations with Bagwell & Lamoreaux, we all agreed to run them at the same time, b/c they'll basically be two different types of minis. I really appreciate the guys at CH suggesting that. We are all friends and all of our only goal is to give all disc golfers the most options possible.

Good luck to you at Lorch and hopefully we'll have enough to support this course as well.

By the way, for those who haven't heard, CH may soon be a three-course zone all on the same road.

The Baptist camp adjacent to Lorch's nature preserve is working with Brian Lamoreaux on possibly redesigning their little 9-holer into a full 18 akin to what he designed at Lorch. If that gets done, there will really be some cool tournament opportunities down there.

Aray, so the crossroads mini will be every Sunday at 3pm?

yep, 3pm ... but not starting this Sunday (I'll be at Texas States, and hopefully on the ROLF lead card). We'll start a week Sunday on the 25th.

See you there!

yep, 3pm ... but not starting this Sunday (I'll be at Texas States, and hopefully on the ROLF lead card). We'll start a week Sunday on the 25th.

See you there!

Sweet! I'll try and come out when I'm in town to see my fiancé!

ill be at tx states as well, and ill most likely come to those minis instead of the ceder hill mini, now.

Can someone show knows the Weatherford course well update the page on DGCR? There are 2 tee boxes on each hole now and at least 3 pin positions on most holes but the hole information does not reflect the udated course.

At a recent tournament, my spouse was on a card with some guys who didn't know we are together and the conversation turned to the women playing. The comment made about me was that I cheat. They seemed to agree like it was common knowledge. Whats up with that? How is it that I supposedly cheat?

At a recent tournament, my spouse was on a card with some guys who didn't know we are together and the conversation turned to the women playing. The comment made about me was that I cheat. They seemed to agree like it was common knowledge. Whats up with that? How is it that I supposedly cheat?

Probably bc you been whooping their asses!! Haters gonna hate. F -em.

Admit it Jenb and it'll go lot easier on ya.;):doh:

Was this during the first round? I was on your husband's card in round 2. While the card talked about the women briefly, I don't remember anyone saying that you guys (or you in particular) cheat. If anything, we discussed how the women's card were shaping better shots than some of the guys we saw. Then again, they might have been talking about it while I was still sulking about throwing my vector in the creek.:doh:

#1: Most guys are f'in Stoopid
2: Many Rec players THINK they know the rules, but often they hav no clue what they're talking about or where to find it in the PGDA rulebook.
C. There is a certain group of boys that can not stand to be outdone by a girl…much less more than one.
4a: haters gonna hate, as the kids say

i played with him in the first round and never heard anything about it, but then again, i kind of stay to myself and dont get involved in all the chatter

Kim had some really good flex shots going on out there. I hardly feel qualified to give advice, but I'd like to see her hyzer flipping some lightweight dx leopards or gazelles and throwing some putter drives when faced with trees. If she could reduce tree hits, I think that would be huge for her. I don't know for sure, but I think some all putter rounds and regular practice driving into a tunnel with a putter would go a long way. Also, I think I saw her releasing the disc instead of pinching down at the rip, and like most women, she seems reluctant to take a long plant step. I struggle with these same issues, so I could be imagining it/have it on the brain.

Latest posts