• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

I'll be in Lewisville during spring break, staying at some hotel near a mall. Who wants to play a round? I'm super excited, I've only thrown in TN and MS. What I would really like to know is if there are some must hit parks here? For the early part of my trip I'll get to play a bunch so I kinda want to get dropped off at a good one or one with multiple courses on site. Thanks guys and let me know if you wanna throw!

Weather is looking great. Maybe a little windy Sunday.

We're day tripping to Selah tomorrow. Creekside is now the highest rated course in the country! You should check it out.

That sounds like fun...I totally thought Talco was further south. That's where I wanna go now.

What do I have to do to get on out there? Do I need to call or email to let them know I'm coming? or to get a tee time?

That sounds like fun...I totally thought Talco was further south. That's where I wanna go now.

What do I have to do to get on out there? Do I need to call or email to let them know I'm coming? or to get a tee time?

It's pay to play, I'm not sure if you have to have a "tee time" or not. Last time we stayed the weekend so it didn't matter. We just told them we'd probably be there around 9 tomorrow morning, and we'll be renting a golf cart.

$20/person for green fees, unlimited play. $30 for golf cart rental. Carts aren't required, but it will change your life if you rent one. :thmbup:

I'll be in Lewisville during spring break, staying at some hotel near a mall. Who wants to play a round? I'm super excited, I've only thrown in TN and MS. What I would really like to know is if there are some must hit parks here? For the early part of my trip I'll get to play a bunch so I kinda want to get dropped off at a good one or one with multiple courses on site. Thanks guys and let me know if you wanna throw!

Towne lake Alex Clark combo in McKinney
Lake park and the other one (can't remember name) in Lewisville
Bill Allen in the colony is fun as well

There's more that Are a bit further but there's quite a few worth playing.

Pm me when you'll be in town and I might be able to pick you up and play a round or two

Towne lake Alex Clark combo in McKinney
Lake park and the other one (can't remember name) in Lewisville
Bill Allen in the colony is fun as well

There's more that Are a bit further but there's quite a few worth playing.

Pm me when you'll be in town and I might be able to pick you up and play a round or two

All those courses mention are great if you will be in Lewisville. I live in Frisco but attend college in Abilene. I will also be home Spring break (mine is not this week but next, if that is the same time as yours) and would love to meet some new golfers from DGCR.

I live in The Colony. If any of you spring breakers want to catch a round, shoot me a PM. I'm about 1 mile away from Bill Allen, 15 miles from Lewisville and McKinney.

You need to call and make a tee time. Some days, they have been full, or they have closed the course for a tournament or family emergency. Also, the gentleman who opens the pro shop, takes the money, and provides the cart rentals has other duties around the ranch. He doesn't just sit in the pro shop all day. So you need to make an appointment to pay and get the cart or there probably won't be anyone at the pro shop when you arrive.

Latest posts