• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

Cedar hill is busy but not like z-boaz. You could always call mt Lebanon and get in if beaver/coyote are to busy. You could also run to crossroads about 10 mins away. All four are fun, challenging courses.

i didn't think calling in to play at Mt Leb was an option...

I called the day before am championships and got in. They didn't seem like they were to against casual rounds.

I called the day before am championships and got in. They didn't seem like they were to against casual rounds.

It usually depends if they have an event going on or not. Right now they likely have summer youth camps going on, I wouldn't expect to get permission.

Hey DFW DGers. This Coloradan is heading down to visit some friends and family and will be staying in FW (76244) for the next week or so. I was looking to try to play some early morning rounds. Arcadia and Saddle Hills are both looking really nice and within 30 minutes.

If you're up for playing a round, please hit me up at tradclimber + gmail + com and you can laugh at me flipping over all my discs at low elevation.

Thanks, Jason

Hey DFW DGers. This Coloradan is heading down to visit some friends and family and will be staying in FW (76244) for the next week or so. I was looking to try to play some early morning rounds. Arcadia and Saddle Hills are both looking really nice and within 30 minutes.

If you're up for playing a round, please hit me up at tradclimber + gmail + com and you can laugh at me flipping over all my discs at low elevation.

Thanks, Jason

Saddle Hills is an excellent course IMO. However if you're gonna be in the Keller area I would be sure to make the little drive up to the newly revamped Trophy Club course. It's closer to that area, and you will not be disappointed.

If you have the time/transportation for multiple courses on the west side of the metroplex, be sure to put Z Boaz on the list as well :D

^^^ what he said

hit Saddle Hills and ZBoaz in one day, Trophy Club another day.

A couple buddies and I started a club called the "grim rippers". If y'all see us or are interested in joining just hit me up. We have sold out all of our 30 tags by word of mouth in about 2 months and are working on ordering more.

We are more of a traveling club but our home course is in Crowley. There has also been talks of opening a Louisiana and San Angelo chapter.

Anyways, now that trophy club has settled in a little what are y'all thinking? I really enjoy the course. Do y'all still see a lot of players out there everyday or is the p2p turning people away a little?

i would assume the location is more of an issue for people than $1 to enter the park. at a doller per car (not per person) it is hard to even call this a p2p course.

i don't live that far away but having to drive all the way around Trophy Club and through the neighborhood to get to the park is a pain. taking Bobcat Blvd from 377 is a little easier but you still have to drive right past the schools there and the speed limit is low and cops are always around the area.

it would be awesome if they could build another road straight to the park from 377.

Yeah I'm working in Roanoke and it still takes darn near 20 mins to get there. I was hoping to play more at lunch breaks but it just doesn't make sense.

I haven't been to gateway in a long time. I'd like to go back if its fixed and there is less of a chance of walking up on male prostitutes giving services.

Trophy Club is a lot of fun. I had a friend come down from OK and we went and played it one day. I live in north Dallas, if it wasn't a pretty lengthy drive i'd play there very often. Downside i was sittin by my car and got DRILLED buy an errant drive in the kidney... guy sad "fore" right before it hit me.

Z-Boaz is quite fun as well. There are so many courses in DFW just look where you are and see what's around you on the map here and go to highly rated ones; generally you'll never be disappointed.

I haven't been to gateway in a long time. I'd like to go back if its fixed and there is less of a chance of walking up on male prostitutes giving services.

Agreed. I live in Garland so I don't have the opportunity to drive by and check. The last update on the course page is over a month old.

i have not been there in a bit but i did hear that 17 holes are up at Gateway. one that was stolen is still missing.

last time i played, there were no weirdos. a few parked cars in the back circle between 12 & 13 but nothing shady. seems the clean up efforts are working.

We were the club that showed up during the bear creek mini. Sorry I didn't know it was going on. I wish I would have brought some cash. I was the fat guy with the red beard.

Why doesn't bill Allen get any love around here? I played there a lot a couple years ago and really liked it. Our traveling club is thinking about making a stop by there in a couple weeks. Is that course all I remember it to be or was I just more of a noob/noodle arm back then?