• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW

Everyone get poins the way I run it too. If there is 8 guys there then whoever wins first get 8, second 7, etc, etc. But however its done it doesnt matter. If its going to be a mini then charge mini fees of 5 or 10 bucks

With most saying they are only going to make one or two then it sounds like they just need to be minis

Minis sound like a plan

Besides I suck, I might as well tape my $5 to a lightning disc and huck it in poo lake at cedar hill

If your going to make it that easy to get your money dont throw it in the lake

Hey all. My name is Sananda, live in Fort Worth. I just joined the group and would be up for casual rounds. I usually hit the parks in AM before work or after to escape from traffic. AM has been Jimmy Porter lately. After work stuff anything between Farmers Branch and home. Greenbelt a few times but last time, swore I would not go alone and that was on a Saturday. I travel to east TX Saturdays once or twice a month and hit up Lindsey.

Better not due money because I would take it all and then you would hate me. Just for fun and bragging rights IMO.

If you don't play in one or two of the scheduled rounds, we can set up some kind of penalty. That way you would still be encouraged to play if you missed. Say +1 or 2 That way you could not make over that and force the winner to shot under par to win.

Have a 1st - 3rd and brag about it here on the boards. Heck, I can even make a trophy for the winner.

The points system is a great idea.

We could do two weekends in a row to get started and then one round a month. Do this over a year and tally it all up at the end for winners. This way we could do the cash and have a prize for annual winner.

OR

We can just have one round or two rounds at said course, and just play it as stand alone tourneys. Bragging rights, and an ace pot. Ace pot as usual will carry over to the next week even if all of the same players don't make it out.

Either way everyone join the group that is in!

DFW CREW

Better not due money because I would take it all and then you would hate me. Just for fun and bragging rights IMO.

i dunno..roc is acting pretty confident, and really pushing the playing for $$..ill just go along with it until the actual mini and then ill take his money:D, if nothing else i might just have to make a side-bet with a couple people 1 vs 1

I'm Down....Funkytown by day, sleep in Arlington....

I think we should just all meet up at Nudey Bar and get drunk, but i guess i can play golf too, whatev....

i dunno..roc is acting pretty confident, and really pushing the playing for $$..ill just go along with it until the actual mini and then ill take his money:D, if nothing else i might just have to make a side-bet with a couple people 1 vs 1

Not over confident. And not to sound like a prick, just saying I dont play for free, and I sure as hell not driving an hour and a half to play free golf. Bragging rights or no bragging rights. Like I said dont get me wrong, if yall come closer I will be there.

I have'nt been there yet, I am in McKinney for work, I live in denton, so dispite the conditions, I am still gonna play.

I need to find out if my bud wnts to go there or the lake

Latest posts