• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dg app for phones

Is there an iPhone app that has a scorecard and gps that anyone can recommend?
I would like to be able to store courses that I play and some of them have multiple pin/basket locations and be able to view current stats per hole and disc.
I have seen many reviews but none of them seem to have everything.

I use my rewritable scorecard, keep the $300 iphone at home or safely in the bag. Never have to worry about my card freezing up and losing all my scores on the 12th hole, etc. (Sorry for the plug, but I make these) I then bring the card home and just punch in the info in Discasaurus.......... Best of both worlds...........................jerry

quit being cheap tyler! for under the price of shipping a disc from the PiF thread you too can get the coolness that is the pro version. (That's what decided me this morning) I also decided that I should contribute to that community by uploading all of my local courses so other users don't have to enter them from here, a paper scorecard, tee signs, or god forbid, the slow ass PDGA site. For the website I am redirecting them to this site, of course. So if everyone from here, that uses the pro version, added their 5 closest courses we could soon have more DG courses than ball golf courses! It would also make it easier for everyone that travels to get the course stats. Wonder how hard it would be to intergrate into the scorecard here..?

Best app ever :thmbup:

2nded.

Found it 2 weeks ago. paid for the pro version before logging even my first round on it. the ability to add/download courses from the web is easily worth the $, not to mention it removes the ads.

I was going to develop one myself... but after finding this app, the only thing it doesn't do is allow you to take a picture of each hole. But even if it were offered, I don't know if I'd use that feature.

if you play dg, and have an android phone, its a must get.

so I logged my first 2 rounds with pro.. decided that I really like the penalty and putt option, that way I can look back and realize my horrible score today was from several 2 putts and one abysmal 3 putt.

Another +1 for Easy Scorecard.... I havent seen the need to bump up to pro (what other goodies would I want anyhow)... I love it.

Pro offers you the ability to track putts/hole and penalties. also you get some cool gps options where you can see how far you are away from a marker you place. Also you can download courses so you don't have to add them from here. it's also only $2.50.. I spend more than that to send a disc that I don't use. :eek:

Latest posts