• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG as Collecting

Ok, I stand corrected, it will take MOST of it off. Picked up a used Discraft Stalker in Z plastic that the sharpie had dyed itself into over time.

Ok, I stand corrected, it will take MOST of it off. Picked up a used Discraft Stalker in Z plastic that the sharpie had dyed itself into over time.

and a disc that has most of the ink off of it, is worth less, than a disc with no ink on it.

once i am sure a disc is going to make the bag i will ink it, because i plan on keeping it, but if i am unsure it gets none now.

12 Discs in two years... when are you going to get serious about DG? Some folks here have lost that many in the past two years. LOL

12?? Shoot times that by probably 4 and that is the number of mid ranges I've collected in three years

I went from the twelve I had in the bag to 18 and a different bag in a day. I have a plastic addiction I guess. That and I am constantly trying to better my game and expand my options and disc knowledge.

I started playing last summer with a disc a friend gave me. Counting the two I bought today and the first disc I lost last week, I'm up to 10. Buying DX stuff to try the molds, except for a Champ Valk. That disc feels so right I had to upgrade. Throwing mostly backhand, but when I start flicking more I suspect I'll be ordering new goods.

Also, I'm trying to get other friends into it so having extra discs for them to throw helps. That's a good excuse anyways. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts