• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG in Seattle/Bellevue

LUDWICK

Hey everyone, new to the forums so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I looked for a sticky on forum intros and etiquette but didn't find anything. So, I just moved to Bellevue WA and was wondering if there are any DG'ers out here who want to maybe meet up and play? I know it rains here, a lot, but I just want to play. Anyone interested? Let me know and thanks!

You can also try going to the home page of whatever course you're interested in playing and click on the number next to "course guides", send those guys a PM and maybe hook up with one of them. They will most likely know about things like weekly dubs you can get involved with to meet the locals.

If you get over to the West Sound and some of our fine courses over here in Kitsap Co., let me know. We have dubs every Sat. and Sun. 9 a.m. WSDGA.org

Hey everyone, new to the forums so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I looked for a sticky on forum intros and etiquette but didn't find anything. So, I just moved to Bellevue WA and was wondering if there are any DG'ers out here who want to maybe meet up and play? I know it rains here, a lot, but I just want to play. Anyone interested? Let me know and thanks!

Go here:

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Say hello.

Wow thanks everyone! Jeff I am up to traveling anywhere on the weekend so I just might make it your way. Thanks again!

Get yourself a full sized golf umbrella, lightweight-waterproof top, towels, a birdie bag, and enjoy the golf. The good news is courses won't be overcrowded until the rain goes away...

Latest posts