• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Needs More Personality

Simon seems like the latest with similar temperament and skills.

I've watched Simon play and seen him laugh off a bad throw/putt several times. He does have the right attitude and brings some "personality" to the game. I don't see that in Locastro. With him I see someone who gets hotheaded too quickly after making a bad throw or putt. But I totally agree with you about Simon's character. Melton, btw, also has a good head and attitude when he plays and always shows a lot of sportsmanship in the events I have seen him covered in.

To those who suggested a Happy Gilmore style player, if I can break 500' of distance that I should be able to, I think I would qualify (I have a tendency to blow up, and when I do, it's usually becuae of a missed putt, and it usually throws me off for the next few holes, I've been called a jackass too many times for it to have an effect on me). I usually aim for the green, with a poor upshot and putting game to back it up. Distance is my only advantage.

To those who suggested a Happy Gilmore style player, if I can break 500' of distance that I should be able to, I think I would qualify (I have a tendency to blow up, and when I do, it's usually becuae of a missed putt, and it usually throws me off for the next few holes, I've been called a jackass too many times for it to have an effect on me). I usually aim for the green, with a poor upshot and putting game to back it up. Distance is my only advantage.

hey I resemble that remark!

I have more colorful characters at a amateur level than I have seen at professional.Most of them are dry and just blah,Nate Sexton and Jeremy koling doing commentary on jomez have the best imo