• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG on ESPN... getting closer.

Aubin

Par Member
At this year's Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open in CT, a crew from ESPN headed by overall awesome dude Joe Canali took hundreds of hours of footage.

Here's a teaser video. Not sure what the outcome might be, talk of a segment on E:60 was brought up.

http://vimeo.com/50806380

Enjoy!

(p.s. yes this was the Page Pierce 550ft ace tourney. the tee shot view is at 0:37 in this vid, not her but that's the hole.)

Good clip.

I found it odd that Feldburg said that holes under 200' were par 3's, though.

"What we have is a suspended catching device" LOL IT'S A BASKET, DAVE!!!

Really, Feldberg, for all his flaws is probably a good spokesman for the sport. He has the credentials and is articulate.

This would be really nice

Here's a teaser video. Not sure what the outcome might be, talk of a segment on E:60 was brought up.

this is awesome!!!!! I hope that E60 actally shows it so more people can learn what disc golf is. Not enough people know what it is. People come up to me and think....pot head throwing frisbees...its wayyyyy more than just throwing a frisbee.

great find aubin! :hfive:

Really, Feldberg, for all his flaws is probably a good spokesman for the sport. He has the credentials and is articulate.
This is my favorite thing about Feldberg. The man can speak for disc golf any day to any camera, IMO.

Hopefully he stars in the Point Break of disc golf.

I'm really excited about this.
Video quality was excellent.
I feel like Feldberg is a solid spokesman for the sport, seeing he has won a world championship, very good speech skills, and can teach the game to pretty much anyone.

If anyone finds out if/when this is gonna get on let us know!

Except for the whole 200 feet comment, the video is great.

The visual comparisons at the beginning are great and I love how the Koling comments merge with the video of him missing a short putt and then making a long putt.

That was AWESOME!!! I hope something real becomes of it on ESPN. I would SOOOOOOO watch disc golf on TV if given the chance. I like to watch it on YouTube a lot and try and learn from the pros.

Latest posts