• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Trading Cards

Avery Jenkins has a disc golf card. I think he buys them all up when he sees them on ebay lol.

I have actually heard of The Champ having real trading cards,
I think in the 2011 Leaf Legends of the Sport set.

Yeaup I was right, here's a pic.

4c414309-00db-4d97-b9bd-51e90b2a414e.jpg

U haven't seen the prices of sports cards these days then. Besides that looks like a trading card game card, which sounds interesting concept, I like the bag kick option lol

I have sold a TON of sports memorabilia post 1980. most was mass produced or zero demand for them and not worth CRAP. there are some gems to be had no matter when but gimme pre 1960's cards ALL DAY.

kthxbye.

A DGCR deckbuilding card game is probably the most niche thing on the planet. I love it.

you know what would be cool though. a set of playing cards with course pictures on them.

say selah on the ace of spades, maple hill on the king of king of diamonds, etc

you know what would be cool though. a set of playing cards with course pictures on them.

say selah on the ace of spades, maple hill on the king of king of diamonds, etc

That, or what I would prefer, trading cards of discs.

The PDGA site use to have a deck of cards for sell with current and former World Champs, Hall of Famers, etc. back in the mid 2000's when I started playing. I used to have a deck that I won as a ctp at a tournament a few years back.

1993 Discards Premier Edition

I'll trade a Christian Voigt-Eberle for a Nick Satori. If I can pull this trade off, I'll have a complete set!

BTW, on Steve Rico's card their calling him a "PDGA Prospect".

Attachments

• 1993 Discards front.jpg
    1993 Discards front.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 1993 Discards back.jpg
    1993 Discards back.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
No, thank you.

On 2nd thought, Zenny's cards are pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Additionally

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 9.19.01 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 9.19.01 AM.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 203
Nothing beats the Biscoe card.... although i'm fairly certain he has since halted all alcohol consumption.... so a 2nd edition may be in order.