• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] DGA SP Line Plastic?

Chucktown

Eagle Member
Has anyone gotten their hands on this yet? I read about it on their website, it sounds like they are starting a regular run of their sparkle plastic, but I am hoping it is different cause I thought that plastic was just hard and had very little grip. So has anyone tried it and how did you like it?

I've had an SP Rogue for a few months. Not sure how long they've been running them, but it seemed like a good driver to try out. I think it's a little too high speed for me, but I've got no complaints about the feel of the plastic. It seems a bit closer to a clear ESP than Elite Z - sort of gummy and very grippy.

It took dye nicely too, but that brings me to another complaint - the clear plastic dyed black is VERY hard to find. I've lost track of it so many times, even on a cleanly mowed fairway. Haven't lost it yet, but I'm getting very cautious where I'll even throw it. They also run it in blue and red, which might show up a bit better.

Attachments

• rogue.jpg
    rogue.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17