• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas ace! (first ace)

This may be in the wrong forum. Move it if need be. It was only appropriate that it was the last hole and with a green wizard. With my brother and dad watching! Talk about a "real" Christmas present!

i guess a bunch of people were lucky today, I nailed chastity belt on the hole right after my buddy chained out of an ace. Congrats man! A great way to spend the day

498xp4x.jpg

Got my first ace today. Moraine state park #5 white tees. SmoothSailor and 4 of his friends were there to witness

GL core!!

Hit a christmas eve ace, hole #10 Oak Grove in Pasadena.
Every Christmas eve lights are put up on every basket and we put LEDs on our discs.
Stepped up to hole #10 for the first hole of doubles and threw a River right into the chains. All you could see were the Xmas lights but when we walked up you could see my disc in the basket.
It was pitch black and super cold but totally rad.
Great way to end the year! :thmbup:

Hit my fourth ace today on hole #3 at Davis Park. Second time acing that hole, with the same kind of disc too. 180' with a Pro-D Zone.

^Indeed, it appears we need a new thread for 2012!

Which leaves me with that thought that i didn't get ONE ace in 2011 :thmbdown:

Guess it's up to whoever who aces first to get it going, good luck guys and girls.

Not trying to prerube ya! But they started a new thread for 2012 a few posts down, i guess they just haven't swapped the stickies yet...that sounds wrong :|.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts