• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first ace ever while playing a 2 disc (Anode and Buzzz) practice round in late November. Definitely proved the value of discing down and simplifying molds to me! Threw the Anode on hole 7 at Blendon Woods in Columbus. Usually I toss a Hornet at about 50% power on this hole in order to make the turn to the left. Tossed the Anode a bit harder and my immediate reaction was that the shot was too high and too far left. 75% of the way through the disc flight I was still mentally swearing as I could tell that unless I hit metal I was going to have a tough time making a birdie on a hole I count on to improve my score. Fortunately I smashed chain and it fell in!

To paraphrase Barsby/Climo, "You know, the one everybody aces?"
b39230fc.jpg

Hit today in our New Years Day tourney (I think three of the four aces for the day were on this hole). But it's nice to start the year with an ace for cash! :thmbup:

got my first ace of 2013 over the weekend.. kinda cool BirdmanCR brought me a seaosned pro-d challenger to try out.. first ever toss with it.. ching :)

#16.. Century Park, Greer SC (basket to tee)

82b37db7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.