• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2015

11088989_10206192936044670_4469177043526360600_o.jpg

Bam! Lifetime ace number 20! (Considering my first ace was back in 1998, this isn't actually that impressive)
Neutron Envy on a soft hyzer. Number 7 at Cumberland Green...maybe 170 feet. Barely hit chains, just stopped right in the tray.

Only witnesses were two old hippies and their dog, but they made it seem like it was the best shot of all time.

I proceeded to bogey the next hole. :(

Lifetime ace #3, 3 years after the 2nd lol. Hole #20 Holly Woods. 186ft into a 10mph snowy wind with a Z Drone

2nd ace this year, 220 feet? #25 at BRP. Envy just straight and let it fade in. Stupid MVP crap.

About a week ago I aced #4 at Roscoe Ewing Park. The basket isn't viable in the picture, but the basket is around the trees to the left down a hill. That was my 4th ace, 1st on that hole. Since it's a blind shot, I had no idea it was in until I heard the sound of the chains :)
Hole_5

Last edited:
About a week ago I aced #4 at Roscoe Ewing Park. The basket isn't viable in the picture, but the basket is around the trees to the left down a hill. That was my 4th ace, 1st on that hole. Since it's a blind shot, I had no idea it was in until I heard the sound of the chains :)
Hole_5

I'm pretty sure that's also the one hole on the course that's recognized to still be from the original Steady Ed design, so an even cooler accomplishment. Your ace connects with disc golf history! Congrats! :hfive:

Aced hole one at Kaposia on Saturday. Threw a forehand S-line DD and got a beautiful turning shot that banked off the tree behind and to the right of the basket and in! One of those shots if the tree didn't bank it in I would have been putting from trouble! During the ace celebration my buddy tripped and took out the bench behind the teepad in excitement, it was hilarious!

Last edited:
Lifetime ace #3. Jellystone Larkspur, hole 4, blind 261' hole with an eagle. Heard solid chains, but I've been fooled before. Didn't believe it until I saw it with my group of 5 friends.

Aced hole 6 at Fort Yargo- first one with a witness playing with me. Wizard straight at it and in! I guess it's time for a signature change...

Photo credit to whalaw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 23
I got my first ace a few weeks ago at Tyler State Park, Hole 20 (old hole 2) A pin, short tee. It was a short downhill ace but still fun as hell!

My first ACE !!!

Playing the Alamance Crossing course in Burlington, NC (which is actually listed as Hunters Ridge DGC on the tee posts). Hole #6, a whopping 125' with a DX Wolf.
This is a decent little course in an apartment complex, had a building on my right, so I had to throw it a little anny, it straightened out and BAMMM !! right into the chains. Dropped down into the basket on the back side.

My only witness was a dog sitting in the window of the apartment building!

Attachments

• Ace Hole #1.jpg
    Ace Hole #1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 36
Got another shorty Ace this morning, #5 on the year. A whopping entire 135 feet #2 at Oak Grove. Another Ace for my Envy. Damn thing just seeks chains. lol

Aced #17 at Griggs in Columbus Ohio, just short of 300

Did it with a borrowed 168g Lace, which I have now inherited

Latest posts