• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR custom stamp disc?

Weird, I have had the opposite experience and therefore have never made a large discraft order.

I have also had huge success with David at Gateway.

Maybe Erich just hates us SE types. We're from Innova country anyway. Maybe he thinks we're going to burn the Discraft discs in effigy.

Basically you are never going to make everybody happy, so at some point you just have to say "this is what we are doing" and ask a Mod to lock the thread. Otherwise we can suggest discs from now till the end of time. If the person fronting the cash is happy with Glow Buzzz/Stalker/Nuke then go for it.

Are you going to try to take pre-orders?

glow plastic with silver stamp, i wish you would do innova but this is my discraft vote

We already discussed this, man.

I say we trade off companies each time we do this. Discraft this time, Innova next time. Maybe one of the smaller companies the third time if they have offers like this.

And if you really want an Innova DGCR disc this time around... you can always get one dyed.

Bingo. Getting this done and then getting some glow wizards is a full glow bag.

I was going to make a poll with:

1) Glow Z Buzzz/Stalker/Nuke
2) Glow Wizards
3) Some Star/Champion Innova Mold

on Monday or so, to really, really get a good gauge of the interest.