• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Decals in stock!!

Sticker & Mini order should be in your inbox...

ERic

Woohoo! Can't wait to get some cling-on stickers for the car! And a couple more minis for friends. Thanks timg for doing this.

Thanks for bumping this, Tim. I'd forgotten all about it but I've placed an order now. Hope it helps!

Maybe put a little "Donate" button with a link to Paypal too on your site somewhere and stress it's free, and always will be. You would be amazed at how many people would throw you a few bones with no expectation back other than keep doing a great job with the site.

..you know, in the great disc golf tradition.

I'm not a huge fan of the donation thing. I'd rather provide something tangible or additional features/services if you choose to give me your hard earned cash.

I'm not a huge fan of the donation thing. I'd rather provide something tangible or additional features/services if you choose to give me your hard earned cash.

I would say you are providing a very detailed site that compares to no other on the web for disc golf.

It would be the same as maintaining a great course and putting up a donation box. Not everyone is going to toss you a bone, nor should they, but the ones that appreciate the effort and the service surely will. That is the spirit of this sport.

I would say you are providing a very detailed site that compares to no other on the web for disc golf.

It would be the same as maintaining a great course and putting up a donation box. Not everyone is going to toss you a bone, nor should they, but the ones that appreciate the effort and the service surely will. That is the spirit of this sport.

Concur.....