• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc #3! (MVP)

What are your favorite MVP molds?

• Anode Soft

Votes: 69 34.5%
  • Anode Medium

Votes: 39 19.5%
  • Axis

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • Ion Soft

Votes: 54 27.0%
  • Ion Medium

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • Vector

Votes: 53 26.5%

• Total voters
I've been on vacay... what's the deal with these? Are we getting eclipse soft anodes or what? I want one.

I've been on vacay... what's the deal with these? Are we getting eclipse soft anodes or what? I want one.

Softs aren't out yet, and it'll probably be mid June till they're out. I doubt they'd do custom stamps right away with them too, they want to get as many to their retailers as they can.

Great idea and I like the offset mini stamp! Anode of either variety and a Vector...I'd be all over both of them for my night bag. No interest in an Axis, though...glow z buzz wins that slot for sure. I've already got these in standard plastic, so I'd want them for the glow and in that case, the bright yellow would be the best imo.

No disc would make me happier. Where would I guy go to order one of these when they come out?

24m81t5.jpg

That looks all kinds of sweet.

I would be willing to give some MVP a try. Would probably try a Vector and an Ion. I have never thrown MVP before but what better time than one that will also support dgcr!

Never thrown MVP but will buy to support the site fo shure! Plus, beautiful looking disc

Latest posts