• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Mold

I second the motion for an Eagle, I think I can say that it's my favourite/most reliable disc.

Edit: Any idea how much it would be to purchase a disc? Or are we even close to figuring that kind of statistics out yet?

KC/JK reserved for tournies.

I'd say stick with DX for now, profit = better cost = less.

Id love a dgcr stamped disc. It would go up on my wall. Teebird's or Roc's would both be great!!

Since everyone is throwing out ideas for discs that will never get stamped, my top choice would be a DGCR stamped Big bead aviar in any plastic.

Roc and Teebird are the most logical choices as far as something everybody could use though.

DX Teebirds please. Would probably get a bags worth, IF they are a decent color. Green, blue, black, I would get one and just throw it in a pile somewhere.

Seeing as no one else is willing to say Sidewinder... I'll switch to TeeBird.

Now, mold discussion is all well and good, but what about weights? How heavy are these things going to be?

I ask, because I throw light-mid weight discs and hate max-weights.

Pre-order might be a good way to go. That would determine whether to do 50-25-25 or 50-50-100 or 25-25-50, etc. Plus it gets the cash in hand so that you don't need to carry an inventory (or as much of an inventory).

Does Innova allow you to mix different plastics of the same mold provided that you have the 25 piece minimum? Like say you wanted both the Star and Champion version of the same disc? Say 15 Champion and 10 Star?

Also, are they hard set on buying exactly 25 or a multiple of 25? Could we get three molds in a 30-30-40 bunch?

I think no matter what Tim decides to order it will sell very quickly. Id buy something with a dgcr stamp on it even if I didn't like the particular mold. I love the stamp that was chosen!! One of them is definitely destined for my wall of fame.

Latest posts