• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dri-fit Pre-orders!

I will definitely be ordering one of these when I have some change! Would love a nice DGCR Polo.

Awesome :) I'm pretty excited to get a couple of these myself.

Cool design, I will be ordering one soon in the polo. I really like the brighter blue and white color. Then we all know that black and white will be keepin it classy on the course. Hard call on color for these.

I just ordered but didnt realize we could pick colors. can we pick any of those colors??? and can I change mine?

EDIT: ill stick with black and white

Last edited:
This is your chance to get a truly unique looking garment, after this it's just B/W.

Wish i had the money but after this week with bills baby stuff and tournament entry fees im what you would like to call BROKE

Sooooo glad I saw this. Hopefully I have a kelly green and white joint sent my way!

so wait.. clarification on colors needed. I loved the black white but can pick my OWN combo from their site with preorder?

Yes, for the pre-orders you can pick your shirt color but the stamp will be either white or black depending on the shirt.

Latest posts