• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dri-fit Pre-orders!

I think I'll place the order on Wednesday of this week. If you don't have your pre-order in, now would be a great time to do it!

Tim after all the first orders are in if you can let us know all the different
colors people order. Be interesting to see what we all order.
Thanks again for all you do for the site.:hfive:

Just ordered two. Graphite/Safety Orange and Brown/Force. Now I'll actually have something legal to wear if I ever play in another sanctioned PDGA event! LOL!!!

Thanks, Timg.

I emailed the order in this afternoon. I'll call tomorrow to see if they have an estimate of when the shirts will be done.

Shirts should be done in a couple of weeks, then I pick them up, pack'm and ship'm!

For those that didn't get one, I ordered around 50 extras (mostly L and XL) in white/black so I'll have more on hand for a while.

Shirts should be done in a couple of weeks, then I pick them up, pack'm and ship'm!

For those that didn't get one, I ordered around 50 extras (mostly L and XL) in white/black so I'll have more on hand for a while.

Dammit, how did I miss this :doh:

Any of those extras 2XL???? If so, let me know how I get my paws on one! :thmbup:

I'll have a few extra 2X shirts. When the shirts come in I'll make an announcement to let people know and also put up the order forms for the non-preorders.

Latest posts