• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dri-fit Pre-orders!

The only options are white/black or black/white. They look pretty much like the pic in the store.

I was talking about the ones you ordered for the first time orderers where you could pick your color combination.:hfive:

They all looked pretty good actually. Maybe people can post pics here when they receive them.

If it arrives by Thu afternoon... not even sure Tim's sent them out yet.
:popcorn:

"... not even sure Tim's sent them out yet."

Just packed and shipped all the pre-orders. Most of you should get the shirts by Friday (tomorrow being a holiday). I'll put the extras in the store tomorrow after I take an inventory of how many I have left in the various sizes.

Received my shirt today also all I can say is PURPLE POWER.Looking good.
Pics later. Also received my 2014 bag tag early in the week.

Thanks Tim Great Job.:thmbup: :hfive: :clap:

Awesome! Just about everyone that pre-ordered should have their shirts by tomorrow.

Guess what came in the mail today (sorry the pix are a bit out of focus, I'm hungry and dinner's ready):

The lighting isn't great either (looks brown) but it's really olive and camo (olive/force)... love it.
True to the color shown in the link Tim provided early in the thread.
Thanks Tim! :hfive:
To bad it's too chilly to wear my next few rounds. :(

Time to eat!

Attachments

• IMG_1.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2.jpg
    IMG_2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3.jpg
    IMG_3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
FWIW I went off the sizing guide, and my Dri-Fits are a bit smaller than I was expecting. I fit into the bottom measurement of the "L" size and decided to trust it. I probably would have gone XL if I had to do it over again.

Oh well. One more reason to run a little more frequently and lose 5-10 pounds. And they shouldn't shrink, at least.

Got mine today, looks great.

I got a large and I'm 6'2" and 205 lbs and it fits pretty good. Sleeves ride up when I raise my arm but it's really comfortable. It shows off my gut but all dri-fit stuff does that, feels great, perfect for discing/sports.

thanks Tim! :thmbup:

Got mine today, looks great.

I got a large and I'm 6'2" and 205 lbs and it fits pretty good. Sleeves ride up when I raise my arm but it's really comfortable. It shows off my gut but all dri-fit stuff does that, feels great, perfect for discing/sports.

Interesting. I'm probably used to wearing things more loosely.

Latest posts