• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dri-fit Pre-orders!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
You guys have been asking for them for ages and I'm finally getting around to making these happen. I'm offering two colors in normal dri-fit tees (black or white) and you can also get a black polo. Prices range from $24-$34 for standard sizes depending on which shirt you get.

I'm doing pre-orders rather than ordering a bunch of random sizes so the people that really want one will be sure to get one. I'll leave pre-orders open for a while, a couple of weeks or so and then I'll put in an order. The turn around is about 7-10 days for me to see the shirts and then I ship them to you guys pretty much right when they come in.

Like how it looks?

Click here to order one!

:hfive:

If I can just scrape enough Paypal$$ together now.

Do you happen to know how these fit? A lot of dry fits tend to run small.

The OD Green/Force looks sweet!

Ordered, but I didn't see a place to enter notes for color. Maybe I missed it?

nice design timg, if i can round up some paypal i'm in. trouble is i already rounded up a bunch and burned it.

You should have spent it or saved it. Burning it seems so wasteful :)

Free shirts for diamond TRs and the Mods, right? :| :| :| :| :agirlcanhopecantshequestionmarksmiley:

Gotta post in this thread so I don't forget about it. I think that this will be making the Christmas list! :clap:

Of COURSE this would come about when I'm completely broke. Love the look, maybe I'll move some plastic in time to order.

Look good, feel good. :)
Feel good, play good. :D

... you know what you gotta do. :cool:

Gotta post in this thread so I don't forget about it. I think that this will be making the Christmas list! :clap:
Available before people get tapped out from the holidays - Tim's no dummy! ;)
Don't forget one of these for your Secret Santa!

Last edited: