• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup Pics/Vids

I'm just going to say New013 and I tie because our hair is almost identical except mine is more curly and blonde.

Ian has really long hair. Too long. Get a haircut, dude. :)

lol yeah i was actually thinking about it today.. friggen hot :doh:

Pretty sure we've got vid of him parking 3 for the drop in eagle :|

Who won 'Best Hair'?

I'm just going to say New013 and I tie because our hair is almost identical except mine is more curly and blonde.

Ian has really long hair. Too long. Get a haircut, dude. :)

What about best beard?

I still can't believe how well New was crushing out there. Slept on a porch, then on a couch, drank Canada's finest, and was blasting plastic close to 500'.
You earned the coolest Groove on Earth, my friend.

Fantastic Kevin.

Sorry Rob for not figuring out how to throw hole 25. I think I figured it out as Daniel was wading around locating lost discs. I made it over by the three on the right twice, once with an ESP Nuke we found and once with a Champ Monarch we found. Both were try and safe to the right in front of the fence. I think I have the D but the hole scared me out of my dg shoes lol

I'm pretty sure that those were both my discs. Was the champ monarch a tie-dye one that was found to the right of the pin on 3?

Daniel found about 50 discs over 2 days.

Most of those discs looked like they've been in there for a while…

Props to GottaFixIt for not being as afraid of snakes as everyone else was :hfive:

Did I miss any other wildlife encounters? Frogs, fish, tadpoles, snakes, lizards, bugs, horses, massive fire ants, one pissed-off owl, and the alligator protecting on #25?

Connor Jones.

Forgot about the girls Connor had with him in the suite. They never left the room, but im sure they had a good time. Also explains why he only played sparingly, always with a smile. :)

Just plugged in the TM900 -- 7.61 Gigs of video, and another full gig of pics....surely there's some gold in thar....

Bergdawg, I have your white Nuke. The monarch was blue with no dye. Actually, I threw both back into the brush to the right. Both were safe and over the water!!!! I fished out the nuke cuz I figured if no one claimed it I was going to take it. The monarch was stuck in a thicket so I left it because it is a monarch lol. I think I figured out what disc to throw on that hole. A freeeeeeaaaakin NUKE. Guess I know what I'll be picking up before June 15th. I'll be at dubs so you can get it then.

Bergdawg, I have your white Nuke. The monarch was blue with no dye. Actually, I threw both back into the brush to the right. Both were safe and over the water!!!! I fished out the nuke cuz I figured if no one claimed it I was going to take it. The monarch was stuck in a thicket so I left it because it is a monarch lol. I think I figured out what disc to throw on that hole. A freeeeeeaaaakin NUKE. Guess I know what I'll be picking up before June 15th. I'll be at dubs so you can get it then.

Thanks, bruh!

Just plugged in the TM900 -- 7.61 Gigs of video, and another full gig of pics....surely there's some gold in thar....

I'm dying to see what you got on film. It seemed like you had your camera out half the time that I saw you.... Be prepared to have a splitting headache going through all of that though. I am trying to power through all of mine so I can at least get most of the pics up within a day or so but I had to get out and get fresh air so I am several hours behind now (and I can't stop flipping back to this thread to see what anyone else got). I am terrible at video editing, so it may be quite a while before I get a complete highlights video up.

Latest posts