• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

Connor Jones

International Hair Champion
Gold level trusted reviewer
I am just going to post this here. This is coming up very quickly and I am 99% sure I have gotten to everyone interested, there will be around 25 of us there and I just wanted to get this here for ANYONE who I may have missed.

March 30th - April 1st.

You may NOT show up without my prior approval.

PM me for details.

Last time I'm going to mention it, last chance to get in while you can, 8 days away guys!

A supercard -

Prerube
VonD (assuming he's still coming)
Bergdawg
Tourneyplayer

Seriously a card at this event...why would someone not want to be here for this, I don't think a better card could ever exist.

A supercard -

Prerube
VonD (assuming he's still coming)
Bergdawg
Tourneyplayer

Seriously a card at this event...why would someone not want to be here for this, I don't think a better card could ever exist.

Kelly needs to have a copter cam follow that group for an entire round, people would pay to watch that.

I'm still hoping I can make it. Will naps be allowed between rounds? Also, if I beat anyone you should be ashamed! I have not been playing much as of late.

I'm still not 100% but hopefully can make it. Should know Wed. If I beat anyone you should be ashamed I have played 5ish rounds since the Hawk Hallow meetup...

13000 ft. – 14000 ft and 27 holes does scare me a bit.

I'm still not 100% but hopefully can make it. Should know Wed. If I beat anyone you should be ashamed I have played 5ish rounds since the Hawk Hallow meetup...

13000 ft. – 14000 ft and 27 holes does scare me a bit.

Flyboy is the only course in the world where you can throw a 110 and still be grinning ear to ear. I'm a probable for Saturday morning but can't take more than a day trip. Connor let me know if you can get me on an early card.

I think I'm still coming, my ride dropped out so I'm going to have to drive my journey car and it could either make it or die before I get to Charlotte.

So it's still me and a +1, possibly a +2 if I can get this other kid to drive us.

I think I'm still coming, my ride dropped out so I'm going to have to drive my journey car and it could either make it or die before I get to Charlotte.

So it's still me and a +1, possibly a +2 if I can get this other kid to drive us.

I have a feeling if I was still in Raleigh I would have been turned into a mule :D.

well i can drive to your locale and you can mule us from there....

Just played Flyboy. :) We will have the microcopter. Prepare.

Sitting at the b&b right now, good stuff.