• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Possible KC Meetup June 2024

Surge5

Self-Appointed Cubic Zirconia Club Manager
Gold level trusted reviewer
Crossing over from the Minnesota meet up thread, Masters Worlds is in Emporia this year, and it occurred to @PastorofMuppets that Kansas City isn't far from there for those DGCR members on their way there/back. I believe the weekend dates were June 8/9 or 15/16 depending on if the meet up is before or after the tournament.

As one of the KC guys on here I'm happy to facilitate if there's any interest, however I may well be getting a new job right around then which includes some weekend work. I'm also open to setting up a meet for someitme in '25 if there's more interest then.

My schedule for this year is looking a lot more crippled than when I first envisioned it. After Minnesota I can't do another big trip this year sadly. Put me down for 2025 though!

unfortunately i cant do either of those dates/weekends

i already have camping booked at some np with my partner

Either way, I'm going to be hitting some KC courses during the trip as I've only knocked out Water Works on my way through. But I've played everything in and around Emporia. Figured there might be several others in that area for Masters Worlds who might want to do the same that can't make the Northern meet up who might be able to make one in KC. Even if it's just a couple of us, it'd be nice to get some throws in and put faces to names.

I'm all booked up for the rest of this year already. We'll be in Oregon during that time. If you do another one next year I'd try to make it.

Sounds like next year will be the plan.

Either way, I'm going to be hitting some KC courses during the trip as I've only knocked out Water Works on my way through.

We have a load of good ones! Let me know when and where you want to throw a round that weekend.

We have a load of good ones! Let me know when and where you want to throw a round that weekend.
As it gets closer and my travel group decides what days we're coming through I'll be sure to let you know. Any suggestions for must hit courses I can start looking into?

As it gets closer and my travel group decides what days we're coming through I'll be sure to let you know. Any suggestions for must hit courses I can start looking into?
I'll PM you

Latest posts