• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Knoxville, Columbia, Hilton Head, Charlotte

mp3j

Any disc golfers out there live in Knoxville, Columbia, Charlotte, or Hilton Head that wanna make a video with me? I'll be on vacation soon with my wife and 2year old and I want to make a course preview video with ONE lucky local from each city. Are you interested?

I prefer a scenic stroller-friendly park style course with grassy fairways, mature trees, and mild elevation. No super-thick woods, no cliffs, no swamps, no bugs. Course has to be toddler friendly, since she might be with me.

Only going to film 2 players- myself and you teaming up together playing doubles format. NO GROUPS- sorry- bc I have no time/battery/memory for that. I'm 930ish rated so a few mulligans permitted for each of us. View my YouTube page, John Schwan, for an idea of what I do here in Dayton Ohio. (30 courses within a half hour of my house!!) Cross posted. Thanks for your time. John Schwan

In Knoxville Thursday June 14. available for disc golf after 6pm and early Friday morning
In Columbia SC Friday June 15. Available for dg after 6pm
In Hilton Head Saturday June 16 thru June 22
In Charlotte Saturday June 23. Avail for dg after 5pm and again ALL of SUNDAY.

I shared this with the Columbia Facebook page. I hope that's OK.

I'm not sure you'll find the ideal course for your purposes, here. Earlewood is old-school, reasonably short (nothing over 390'), with huge old trees, little underbrush, and about half the fairways are grassy. But it also has pretty big elevation. The flatter courses around here have dense woods. (If you can make it 30-45 minutes northwest of town, Crooked Creek is probably the most stroller-friendly, toddler-friendly course; it's cut through woods but with plenty of reasonably-wide, grassy fairways if you can stay on them.)

Latest posts