• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR iOS Out!

Hah, well there's no re upping with DGCR ;) We worked hard to get this first version out the door. Lots of good stuff yet to come... after I go get some lunch and take a nap.

I know this has taken a lot of work for you Tim, congratulations! Still loving my Android version.

Former UDisc power user here (over 500 completed scorecards): I've been using the iOS DGCR App as my exclusive scorekeeping app for the past two weeks or so and I can say with certainty that it blows UDisc and its continually frustrating paid unlockables out of the water. If you're serious about your record keeping and/or you're a user of this site the DGCR App is IT.

Can we add past scores?

Yea, you can just import anything from your DGCR Scorebook. You can also upload udisc CSV files into the scorebook and then import those into the app.

Thanks Mike! I'm so happy to finally have it out.

I've been playing with this and just love it. For those that think this deserves it, we should all start putting in 5 star reviews in the app store for Tim. We need to help him get this bad boy off the ground running. I'm off to write mine right now.

Being one of the Beta testers I tried to go write a review but it wouldn't let me since I haven't purchased it YET.

I'll be dumping the other apps I've used once I take the time to transfer all the data from them.

Awesome to hear Ron :)

KniceZ, I definitely appreciate you taking the time to review it when you get your hands on version 1.0

Latest posts