• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR meet up - Texas (Part 2)

ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS PLEASE!

• Total voters
I'm totally bummed :( I sprained my ankle a while back and was hoping it would be healed by now, but I re-aggravated it last weekend and it's been swollen up and sore all this week. I haven't been able to play disc golf during the best season of the year and now I'm gonnna miss this meetup. A sad story indeed. Get an ace for me on the waterfall hole.

I'm totally bummed :( I sprained my ankle a while back and was hoping it would be healed by now, but I re-aggravated it last weekend and it's been swollen up and sore all this week. I haven't been able to play disc golf during the best season of the year and now I'm gonnna miss this meetup. A sad story indeed. Get an ace for me on the waterfall hole.

That suckles man :( I guess I'll have to try to ace #18 on the hill for ya

Constant weather updates will be appreciated. 4 hour drive to rain wouldn't be too much fun.

WetherUnderground is showing 80% chance of rain tomorrow.

It hasn't rained in the city limits all day today so far... I'm not sure abt Wimberley. I was gunna camp, but work has gotten crazy today & it does look like it'll rain tonight. I'll try to post updates on here tonight & in the morning before I head out there.

Yeah it was 60% all day here in Austin and we BARELY got a 10 minute mist. Unless it's pouring in the morning, I'm going first thing. There's barely any wind out and it's a absolutely awesome 70 degrees. From what all the weather stations are saying it looks like 40% until tomorrow around 5pm then it goes to 50% then 60% after that. But 60% today yielded less moisture than dew normally does.

So it's looking good as of now!

Yeah it was 60% all day here in Austin and we BARELY got a 10 minute mist. Unless it's pouring in the morning, I'm going first thing. There's barely any wind out and it's a absolutely awesome 70 degrees. From what all the weather stations are saying it looks like 40% until tomorrow around 5pm then it goes to 50% then 60% after that. But 60% today yielded less moisture than dew normally does.

So it's looking good as of now!

What time are you plannin' on getting there manana?

I gotta say, I just can't make a 8 hour road trip with a 70% chance of rain. Mostly due to the fact that I would have to make the drive alone. So, I hate to say it, I just can't make the trip this time. :(

I was under the impression it opens at 10am. So I'll be leaving here around 8:30-9.

And totally understandable Donovan. Though, honestly it's been 60% all day today and there's hardly been a drizzle. But maybe you can make it down for World's Biggest on May 1st. Hopefully the threat of rain will be gone by then.

Also I think some people are going to be doing a mini at Manor on Sunday for those who want to hit that up.

Sorry guys, weather looks like that cell is going to hit right around opening time and take forever to leave. It's nice in Austin, so I'll try out the new Searight instead today.

I hope it clears up for you guys down there, and have a great time.

Good Luck gentlemen! Stay dry, throw low, throw straight and throw far. Enjoy the beauty that is Circle R. Ill be playing the courses in my head all day