• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Mobile

anyone know how to use the mobile map with a blackberry...it says to touch the screen to zoom in on courses nearby, but blackberry isnt touch screen. and i cant scroll the map to zoom in on different areas. it just zooms to one area in the middle of the US

Read thru here and didn't see this issue brought up........... The "Courses near me" button says "Unable to determine your position".

Be freakin awesome to have a list of nearby courses in relation to the GPS position of me(and my iPhone).

It works on my phone (Android) and I have a friend with an iphone and I tried it out on that the other night and it worked fine so not sure what to tell you. Maybe make sure you have data sharing with the site enabled? I know it asked me that question when I went to the mobile site for the first time.

What Tim said was a problem I had at first. You have to allow the site to use your location. You can set that up after the first time...I forget where right now...with a little digging it should be pretty easy.

Be freakin awesome to have a list of nearby courses in relation to the GPS position of me(and my iPhone).

It does.

As "agapedad" said, you have to allow it to use your location...if you didn't set this up when you first logged on....go into your settings make sure your location services is on...go into the location services and scroll down until you find "Safari" and make sure that is turned on.

A mobile version of the forums would be awesome...pinch zooming it really close to try and tap page numbers and reading threads is a little annoying.

Latest posts