• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGDave's Dyed Disc Depository

Also, in the next couple of weeks I should be getting in 20 champion discs that will be getting a facelift. I'll post a list of what I get and take some custom orders if anyone wants some before I do my own thing on them.

I think this one is kinda silly, but I wanted to do something with details.

IMAG0262.jpg

JUST BURNT ONE! I asked my wife to turn the pan on low and she didn't pay attention to the arrow. He put it on 7 instead of low. I went to the shower and came back to a disc that boiled for 30 minutes. The neat thing is that the dye feels embossed. There's a thickness to it that's visible and feelable. Kinda neat, but ruined a new Medium Ion. I'm just gonna dip it and make it all black. I may have a neat ghost stamp from the embossed dye.

IMAG0265.jpg

dgdave said:
JUST BURNT ONE! I asked my wife to turn the pan on low and she didn't pay attention to the arrow. He put it on 7 instead of low. I went to the shower and came back to a disc that boiled for 30 minutes. The neat thing is that the dye feels embossed. There's a thickness to it that's visible and feelable. Kinda neat, but ruined a new Medium Ion. I'm just gonna dip it and make it all black. I may have a neat ghost stamp from the embossed dye.

IMAG0265.jpg
i like this one... it's kinda emo

Yeah, I really like that one too. I dig the dark colors. Be a bitch to find in the woods though...don't ask me how I know. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah. That was a mistake by my fat fingers, a small touchscreen phone, shitty HTC spellcheck, and my lack of proof reading.

Damn Dave youre becoming a bad ass dye master! Well done sir, I have to say my favorite is the one that was burnt.

Keep it up dawg

Here's a few I just did. The TMNT and Mega Man are for a friend and the Donkey is for Blurr

IMG00629-20100529-1657.jpg

IMG00631-20100529-1658.jpg

IMG00630-20100529-1658.jpg