• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGI Group - Pro Agent Representation

No Reagenomics in a perfectly good salsa thread.

That's right this is now the salsa thread.

Dip or Dance you decide.

Having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently also helps the sport move forward.

Toastmasters, Paul. Toastmasters.

Jumped in to get in on the massive McBeth deal and then bowed out? Color me shocked

i would imagine they have helped quite a few pros but do not put out a release every time.

maybe not put a release out every signing but where are the people saying how DGI helped them? it has been radio silence for over 18 months. That can't be good for any brand.

maybe not put a release out every signing but where are the people saying how DGI helped them? it has been radio silence for over 18 months. That can't be good for any brand.

Seems like their scope of needed "street cred" is pretty small in disc golf. How many pro disc golfers, are in contract negotiations with companies, that would benefit from agent representation? I am sure, word of mouth is plenty of marketing.

Nope- venture crumbled pretty shortly after McBeth deal.

I would further guess McBeast was a silent partner in the company and agreed to use his deal as a launching platform in the hopes of attracting other players. Not a bad idea, just 5-10 years too early.

I would further guess McBeast was a silent partner in the company and agreed to use his deal as a launching platform in the hopes of attracting other players. Not a bad idea, just 5-10 years too early.

I don't believe the bolded to be the case. They had plenty of players from the get go. Internal issues got them. (Had a conversation with one of the principals a couple weeks ago.)

I don't believe the bolded to be the case. They had plenty of players from the get go. Internal issues got them. (Had a conversation with one of the principals a couple weeks ago.)

ahh.. ok.. inside info always better than fodder. Thx.