• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MPO Player Persona Archetypes

Love to see someone risk doing this for the women. ;)

My best shot :p

Team Stacy
Paige Pierce - Stacy Team Captain
Catrina Allen
Henna Blomroos
Eveliina Salonen
Kristin Tattar
Jennifer Allen

Dorks
Hailey King - Dorks Team Captain
Heather Young
Missy Gannon
Madison Walker

Hippies
Valerie Jenkins - Hippies Team Captain
Holly Finley
Jessica Weese
Sara Hokom
Rebecca Cox
Zoe Andyke

My best shot :p

Team Stacy
Paige Pierce - Stacy Team Captain
Catrina Allen
Henna Blomroos
Eveliina Salonen
Kristin Tattar
Jennifer Allen

Dorks
Hailey King - Dorks Team Captain
Heather Young
Missy Gannon
Madison Walker

Hippies
Valerie Jenkins - Hippies Team Captain
Holly Finley
Jessica Weese
Sara Hokom
Rebecca Cox
Zoe Andyke

I think Holly may be a Hippy-Stacy

Madison is definitely a hippie.

7vyn10acoey11.jpg

Given that there are hybrids that exude characteristics of multiple persona, has any pro completely evolved
from one persona to another....a transitional missing link of sorts?

I guess most find this fun and all. I just find it kind of weird. I am a football fan, but don't spend much time posting about the fashion sense of Tom Brady. When I occasionally watch pro disc golf, I see guys that play better than I do....not much more. Thinking about it, I spend WAY more time judging the course than I do the personalities of people I don't know.

This all started, with what most adults would consider a bad taste decision, of labeling Brodie and anonymously posting it. With that being in bad taste and creating hard feelings, we thought an entire thread in the same bad taste would be fun?

Shrug....sorry for not getting it and for being a wet blanket.

this dude must be a riot at parties!

Gotta say this is probably one of my favorite posts this off-season. Someone can probably improve these but here's some more to be included.

Climo - chad
Schultz - hippie
Feldberg - dork-chad
Doss - ? dork-chad
Yeti - dork-hippie
Schwebby - dork
Stokley - hippie
Dunipace - hippie-dork

Given that there are hybrids that exude characteristics of multiple persona, has any pro completely evolved
from one persona to another....a transitional missing link of sorts?

McBeth definitely had some dork in him earlier in his career, and I think he's shed that.

So my question is who gives a flying F?

Y'all about it are cool to be labeled yourselves? Play your game, you'll never being a touring pro...who cares?

Enjoy it, don't put labels on it?

Took me 20 seconds to post...way less than an analysis that matters to exactly zero people...

Y'all about it are cool to be labeled yourselves? Play your game, you'll never being a touring pro...who cares?

Great idea. I'll start. I'd definitely be a hippie-dork. What about you?

Great idea. I'll start. I'd definitely be a hippie-dork. What about you?

Probably a "Chad"...quite discing less, stopped doing stereotypical disc golfer activities, reconnected with my high school self and got into running ultra marathons losing 50 pounds in about a year?

The point is...I do me for me...don't care about ratings or anybody else's input...

Probably a "Chad"...quite discing less, stopped doing stereotypical disc golfer activities, reconnected with my high school self and got into running ultra marathons losing 50 pounds in about a year?

The point is...I do me for me...don't care about ratings or anybody else's input...

Good on you. :thmbup:

You sound like a chad for sure. Which isn't a bad thing.

Latest posts