• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - Idlewild Open driven by Innova Discs & The Nati

I seem to recall Cat having trouble here last year as well. Something about the shot-shaping required on the course not really fitting her strengths very well. Could still be the case.

Just getting worse for Cat, not really understanding the severe roller coaster she rides. Granted she's in 7th place, but wow...20 strokes off Sarah as of this post. Crazy...

RIP Brutal's Saturday

giphy.gif

ikr?

Was just looking at udisc and something caught my attention… Gibson is a combined +3 on a 192ft hole(with no OB) after 2 rounds...

MJ and Melton have identical scorecards up to hole11. . can Melton keep it up?

Way to go Michael Joe! Sorry, couldn't resist especially since it rhymes. Damn those seriously, looking at your card and McBeth's card it seems like bogey-free on that course was a Herculean task. Awesome job and good luck tomorrow.

Is Jomez going to have videos of this tournament? If so any idea when?

I wonder if the card they were covering first day got rained out and delayed? I bet they will have something up tomorrow. And they were filming the "feature card" today

Way to go Michael Joe! Sorry, couldn't resist especially since it rhymes. Damn those seriously, looking at your card and McBeth's card it seems like bogey-free on that course was a Herculean task. Awesome job and good luck tomorrow.

Would love to have seen this round. How many bogey free rounds could there be out there?

Latest posts