• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - Jonesboro Open

They are using split tees. According to the Masters app on my iPhone, it's top half on 1 in normal order (the leaders going last) and the bottom half on 10 in reverse order (the worst-score group going last)... and not the 1-10-1-10 format (which I agree might have been interesting)
Interesting logic on reversing the bottom half order. One reason I can think of is if they have to postpone the last few holes due to weather until Monday, it would be the contenders and those finishing near the bottom. Everyone else would be able to leave.

So is the first FPO group out going to start at hole 1 at 7:30 and MPO leadcard restart R2 on hole 2 at 7:30 ? . .

MPO starts at 7:30 am local time. Hopefully udisclive will cover it.

Last edited:
man... I was rooting for Simon, he was on fire until the triple bogie and now he's 6 off the lead. X2G is not quite killing it...but almost.

Absolutly terrible upshot by Henna. . Wow...best drive and then a super bad upshot

OB line is the fence, but she was inside the fence? She must have been

She was definitely pacing off a meter from the fence to mark her lie. Unless she landed in bounds within a meter of the fence and the uDisc scorekeeper mistook that as being OB, she probably did go OB.

WOW. again?!? Hennas upshots is WAY of. . she basicly throw that twice as far as she should have. . thats just...bad

Yeah I saw that too, didn't see the fence, but if there was just a similar string like on hole 4 then maybe it really was OB.

On 18 R2 she throw it WAY to soft. . and now 2x WAY to hard.

All her misstakes have been short upshots, strange

On 18 R2 she throw it WAY to soft. . and now 2x WAY to hard.

All her misstakes have been short upshots, strange

I wonder if it is wind, grip or nerves. What I know about Jokeri (which I think that red disc is) is that it is pretty overstable so too soft and it will dump quickly, but if you throw it hard enough it does go surprisingly far. Bit like what I often experience with Envy...

Did they take down the Feldberg / Uli vid?

Did they take down that miserable footage of Jonesboro that was posted yesterday? Seems like it's gone now. I watched it late last night but wanted to rewatch and make sure I wasn't dreaming about how awful it was. Looks like they decided it was so bad that they took it down???

Latest posts