• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - Jonesboro Open

I'm digging the FPO field at the top. The 4 of them are very similar in overall skills. Going to be a fun final round to watch. Big surprise for me is JA & PB both 14 off the lead. wow...

Must be mentaly hard,. . you have the lead on hole 17 R1 and loose it. . .then you plays super good and take back the lead R2 just to loose it AGAIN on 18

Last edited:
That hole has her number, those were five nervy shots and a tap-in.

I think she parks that last approach shot 100% of the time, with no nerves. And that's what really turned her birdie into a bogey. (Well, that and a bad luck rollaway)

I think she parks that last approach shot 100% of the time, with no nerves. And that's what really turned her birdie into a bogey. (Well, that and a bad luck rollaway)

I think that she could have just laid that birdy putt just UNDER the basket and walked away with a par. . but hard to tell how far that putt was.

If it´s a tie before 18 R3 it is hard to see that Henna would win.

And if the last round gets canceled that miss was for the win

I think that she could have just laid that birdy putt just UNDER the basket and walked away with a par. . but hard to tell how far that putt was.

No, it wasn't that far. She was correct in going for it.

Really? What makes it great for you? Serious question, thx.

I was just trying to throw in a positive comment to follow my lead off sport bitch that they don't catch enough disc air time. Its the carving of lines that accounts for most of my enjoyment of watching DG on the interwebs.

I do like how well Val listens while Nate while he dreams on, wishing he was playing like the rest of us.

Its hard for me to listen to Val. I actually think, in this 2 pro format, she is better at commentary than Nate but her voice is almost exactly the same as my ex... and it just grates on me...

I can't put my finger on it, with Nate.. he communicates the scene as if he doesn't realize we can see the action on screen. Maybe they are just too detached from the actual event so they over compensate with too much verbiage. But today they both sounded very tired and Val seemed to be slurring her words. Hope they get some rest for tomorrow's final FPO round.

I can't put my finger on it, with Nate.. he communicates the scene as if he doesn't realize we can see the action on screen. Maybe they are just too detached from the actual event so they over compensate with too much verbiage. But today they both sounded very tired and Val seemed to be slurring her words. Hope they get some rest for tomorrow's final FPO round.

I think Nate would shine just being the color guy with a true commentator taking the lead. Him and Spring seemed to do well together.

Yes I think Val and Jeff Springs(?) For FPO and Nate and Jeff for MPO would be good.

Although I miss Terry and Dixon. Probably in minority...

I think Nate would shine just being the color guy with a true commentator taking the lead. Him and Spring seemed to do well together.

He needs Ian to meter his pace and feed him topics or opportunities. Val does this, but she does it too frequently.

BTW - this is gonna sound mean, but I don't mean it to. Val, no, players won't play both left and right in ten years. Just like they don't switch hit in baseball. It's hard to accomplish well. Yes, a few will, but it won't be the norm. Why would you anyway, when the forehand gives a close enough approximation to an opposite hand backhand throw?

Latest posts