• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR KARMA: Oddyssey & Adventure

SkaBob said:
?Man, that is the WORST comet I've ever thrown!

I threw it at a few courses and have yet to flip it much, even with how old and beat in it is.

Maybe because it's a Star Roc? :)

ferretdance03 said:
SkaBob said:
?Man, that is the WORST comet I've ever thrown!

I threw it at a few courses and have yet to flip it much, even with how old and beat in it is.

Maybe because it's a Star Roc? :)

yeah seriously a buddy of mine throws star ontario rocs, and he and I can swap his for my Comets pretty interchangeably. NO idea why the Karma Roc is so stable..

That said, I've been trying to get ahold of Jsw beacuse he's supposed to be next on the list, but it looks like he hasn't been around since March...Been too busy dealing with buying a new house to really get back to anyone about it, but it looks like it's solty's turn then!

The Karma Roc has now seen the following courses, for whoever can update the main post:
Starr Jaycee Park - Royal Oak, MI
Stony Creek Buckhorn - Shelby Township, MI
Firefighter's Park - Troy, MI
Cass Benton Park - Northville, MI

Almost a year and a half since we've heard anything about the Buzzz. Any idea where it's at?

I cant believe someone would take a mascot disc and not pass it around someone has to have it I did this one not with a golf disc but with a basketball it was really cool everyone who got signed it and played a game at there home court with by the time it got back to me it was a really nice keep sake

After a long break and a trip to Mexico, the karma buzzz came to me from Trey after a friendly round this weekend. Anybody in NC that wants it should pm me. Otherwise, I will throw it a round or three and then ship it onwards.