• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Timko

* Ace Member *
Thanks for everyone helping out. I will have information about DGR dx Rocs in October.

Holy hell that stamp is seriously awesome. Is it possible to get them shipped to Finland?

I want one just to rep the stamp... I really don't want to try the PD, or own one. But..... I almost can't resist.....

One other thing. Please don't PM me your order. I'm tracking all the orders from my gmail account, and don't want to have people's discs in 2 places. So include your discs on your paypal payment.

What's the major difference/comparison between S and P plastic.
I briefly grazed the PD thread in the equipment forum and wanna check some out. It's a lot of info in there and I cant blaze thru 53 pages.

P loses it's LSS faster while maintaining it's HSS for quite some time, meaning that it starts out straight with a hook in the end and straightens out over time. If you beat it enough it'll finally get understable.

S starts out more overstable and stays that way longer, people also say it starts to do a small s-curve (as compared to the straight line of the P).

Did I get the gist of it?

yeah that sounds like what I'm looking for.
So you're saying the P keeps that HSS and won't completely turn understable at the end of it's flight? I think that's prolly what I'm interested in. And eventually I can beat in an S one enough to hold that line for longer.

Does the P break in super fast like DX? Or is it a nice decent beat in like Pro.
Im prolly going to get 2 of each. Wanna check em all out at least, and have a backup.

I have to get a Paypal account then. Timko better ship to Finland because the 155-159 range yellow color combo comes from my needs. When does this happen? I'm at the Dutch open the first Euro Tour event of this year from Thursday and will be back on Tuesday. And don't know yet if I need to go to Sweden on Tuesday which would mean I'm home on Thursday next week.

I won't put in the order until the 2nd week of April at the earliest to give people a chance to order. I would imagine another week or so to get stamped and shipped to me, and then I'll send them out.

I do ship to Finland, but it's not cheap. I think 5 discs are $20 from a previous conversation with jubuttib.

Lithicon said:
I want one just to rep the stamp... I really don't want to try the PD, or own one. But..... I almost can't resist.....

Which disc do you want to see it on?
In the future, it can get stamped on any disc. There would have to be sufficient demand, though.
Please start a different thread if you are going to suggest other discs for a DGR stamp.

marmoset said:
Lithicon said:

Which disc do you want to see it on?
In the future, it can get stamped on any disc. There would have to be sufficient demand, though.
Please start a different thread if you are going to suggest other discs for a DGR stamp.

Halo, or Pures.

Actually, it can't be stamped on any disc. I'm having DGV stamp them, so unless Mark has stock for other companies, it's only a Discmania stamp. I MAY be able to have Innova stamp them if Mark takes the dye to the factory.

AciDBatH666 said:
yeah that sounds like what I'm looking for.
So you're saying the P keeps that HSS and won't completely turn understable at the end of it's flight? I think that's prolly what I'm interested in. And eventually I can beat in an S one enough to hold that line for longer.

Does the P break in super fast like DX? Or is it a nice decent beat in like Pro.
Im prolly going to get 2 of each. Wanna check em all out at least, and have a backup.

It is pro plastic, and the PD blends, in our collective opinion, beat in slower/better than standard Innova pro. My P-PD is a point and shoot machine for shorter fairway shots, and a hyzer flip machine for longer shots.

Timko said:
Actually, it can't be stamped on any disc. I'm having DGV stamp them, so unless Mark has stock for other companies, it's only a Discmania stamp. I MAY be able to have Innova stamp them if Mark takes the dye to the factory.

That stamp was made for the PD! I don't think we should just start stamping it on any disc. Just saying... :lol:

The idea is each time we do a new custom stamped disc, we get a new stamp. At least, that's my idea. I'm hoping to do 1 more DGR disc this year.

Latest posts