• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Timko said:
The idea is each time we do a new custom stamped disc, we get a new stamp. At least, that's my idea. I'm hoping to do 1 more DGR disc this year.

Roc or OLF plz

zj1002 said:
Timko said:
The idea is each time we do a new custom stamped disc, we get a new stamp. At least, that's my idea. I'm hoping to do 1 more DGR disc this year.

Roc or OLF plz

Way way way too far out to think about that right now. I'm doing everything I can to get the 1st one done ;).

Timko said:
Way way way too far out to think about that right now. I'm doing everything I can to get the 1st one done ;).

...and you're doing a great job! Thanks.

My orders are usually between 10 and 15 discs when I order from the States. That is usually just under 50 USD by USPS air mail. No way for ground mail :)

JR said:
My orders are usually between 10 and 15 discs when I order from the States. That is usually just under 50 USD by USPS air mail. No way for ground mail :)
How often does does the customs snatch them?

JR said:
Only every time :evil:
Oooh, I feel for you. That's why I try to keep my orders under 50€ or order from another EU country if at all possible. Customs can be a bitch.

Current Counts:

S Line
173-175 - White - 5
170-172 - Orange - 2
165-169 - Red - 2

P Line
173-175 - Pink - 9
170-172 - Pink - 11
170-172 - Chartreuse - 4
165-169 - Red - 4
155-159 - yellow - 1

...With a couple more transaction pending.

We need a minimum order of 50, and each color/weight/plastic combination needs a minimum order of 5. So if you haven't ordered, what the hell are you waiting for.

$1 from each disc (which is basically all the profit I was going to make) goes toward putting this site on a new server (with working search function). So if you don't do it for me, or for you, do it for the site!

I will be ordering at least 3 and maybe more later this week depending on how many discs from my trade list I sell.

Aaron_D said:
So...what's the dealy yo? Is there a paypal acct? Is there some other site set up?

From the OP

Ordering

Paypal me at cstimko at gmail dot com. Sorry, I'm not taking money orders or checks. Confirmed addresses ONLY.
Include the discs you'd like to order in the comments.

Latest posts