• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Jeronimo said:
ok, I'm bored of these. Lets move on to the next dgr stamped disc.
it's in my head right now... and it's ridiculously awesome
best description i can offer

also the next DGR disc is in line behind Gorilla Boy so don't hold your breath for a preview (till after you see a GB stamp) :mrgreen:

Leopard said:
Jeronimo said:
ok, I'm bored of these. Lets move on to the next dgr stamped disc.
it's in my head right now... and it's ridiculously awesome
best description i can offer

also the next DGR disc is in line behind Gorilla Boy so don't hold your breath for a preview (till after you see a GB stamp) :mrgreen:

what kind of disc are you putting the GB stamp onto?

If I decide to trade any of these away eventually, I should warn you all that I have rubbed these all over my body.

So everyone has asked me about X-Outs.

Mark sent me some extra discs (less than 10).

I am waiting until Monday to start selling these. This is because I want to make sure all the people that ordered theirs pre-order got what they wanted.

So, Monday, May 17th, 2010. 10am CST, I'll publish what I've got left.

Any requests before that time will be ignored.

Timko said:

I am waiting until Monday to start selling these. This is because I want to make sure all the people that ordered theirs pre-order got what they wanted.

Are these x-outs for the C-PDs or S-PDs? I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on some tasty C-PDs...

Timko said:

dibs

One of my S-PD's has a Star drawn where the "S" should be on the back near the nipple, the others have the standard "S-PD"... Odd?

I'm also super stoked about my red S-PD, its definitely one of the "hybrid" mixes where its got a little more champ in the mix than normal. Lovin it.
Timko said:

Awwww come on Timko, why you gotta make everyone bum rush you at exactly that time for what they want :(

You going to do anything special with the C-PD either?

patdabunny said:
Timko said:

Are these x-outs for the C-PDs or S-PDs? I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on some tasty C-PDs...

P's. There was only 1 C-PD.

Latest posts