• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Timko said:
Get this OT talk out of my much more important thread.
lol agree
y'all have my blessing to delete all my OT posts in here

and if frank
WOULD MAKE DGR EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT PLEASE
he can delete his OT shit in here

and we have a happy thread again ya? :mrgreen:

discspeed said:
Mod work... :lol:
fixed

or its the fbi for all of you

shhhhhhiiiiiiiitttttt! i totally missed the boat on these :( if anyone ends up with extras :wink: id be happy to take a couple

Jesse B 707 said:
shhhhhhiiiiiiiitttttt! i totally missed the boat on these :( if anyone ends up with extras :wink: id be happy to take a couple

Heh, maybe you can get in on the 2nd run!

Speaking of which, this is a very cool idea, and a great way to support the site. Why stop? This first order seems small, but I'll bet it can be increased in the future if we all made certain to shake the trees, wake up Jesse, etc..

Of course, it is all based on volunteer labor, and some of us others might think about pitching in. I like the idea of maybe doing a stamp that is somewhat like the figure on the DGR front page (the one with the random equations), but instead of the equations being bogus, I could actually whip up a few that are meaningful, and will surely impress your buddies.

People are free to use my stamp as long as $1 from each disc goes to the site. You have to have a 50 disc minimum, but you could do any Discmania mold.

As for me; I'll be doing a different stamp with a different company in the fall.

Timko said:
People are free to use my stamp as long as $1 from each disc goes to the site. You have to have a 50 disc minimum, but you could do any Discmania mold.

As for me; I'll be doing a different stamp with a different company in the fall.

Or if 100 orders are received, could do Discraft or Innova, and at least $100 goes to the site. Also, it looks like you could split such an order into 4 different molds of 25 apiece.

E.g., for Discraft:
-25 Nukes
-25 Buzzzes
-25 Stalkers
-25 Cyclones

Or, e.g., for Innova:
-25 Teebirds
-25 Rocs
-25 Valkyries
-25 KC Pro Aviars

Seems like these molds would be picked up fast by folks on this board.

SOMEONE DO SOME NUKES!!!
We could create a "DGR BAG" and have the most widely suggested DGR discs with DGR stamps on em.
Would be cool to have half my bag DGR stamped.

AciDBatH666 said:
SOMEONE DO SOME NUKES!!!
We could create a "DGR BAG" and have the most widely suggested DGR discs with DGR stamps on em.
Would be cool to have half my bag DGR stamped.
The Nukes aren't that widely suggested. Comet would be early in this lineup, that's for sure.

Timko said:

Great! Now I just need to find people who want to order 50 P-DDs with me...

Yep. You can't use the stamp going on the PDs for any non Discmania disc because the dye is with Mark at DGV. If you have Innova or Discraft stamp discs, you need to have a dye made, which cost me $60.

Latest posts