• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Not unless you convince someone to sell the ones they bought. There are no extras; we were able to pay for the server costs with pre-order.

Someone mentioned that C PDs will eventually be standard production.
It might be a good idea to get the scond run DGR PDs when we can get C PDs.

Only problem is: we have no idea how long that will take.

marmoset said:
Someone mentioned that C PDs will eventually be standard production.
It might be a good idea to get the scond run DGR PDs when we can get C PDs.

Only problem is: we have no idea how long that will take.
So lets make some noise about it. :D

Discmania.fi on Facebooke said:
C-linen kiekot tulevat aluksi vain customeiksi, mutta niitä tehdään myös Suomeen. Kiekkoja rupeaa olemaan saatavilla Vapun jälkeen. Tarkka aika ei vielä tiedossa.
Translation: C-Line discs will at first only be available for custom stamping (meaning CFR, basically), but they will also be brought to Finland (earlier they only meantioned Europe). Discs will be available some time after May Day. Don't know when exactly, though.

jubuttib said:
Discmania.fi on Facebooke said:
C-linen kiekot tulevat aluksi vain customeiksi, mutta niitä tehdään myös Suomeen. Kiekkoja rupeaa olemaan saatavilla Vapun jälkeen. Tarkka aika ei vielä tiedossa.
Translation: C-Line discs will at first only be available for custom stamping (meaning CFR, basically), but they will also be brought to Finland (earlier they only meantioned Europe). Discs will be available some time after May Day. Don't know when exactly, though.

I love you, you Finnish bastard you. :lol:

Jeronimo said:
You better, they wouldn't have declared that anywhere if I hadn't been bothering them about it. =)

Also:
Discmania.fi on Facebook said:
C-line PD tulee Suomeen ja eurooppaan huhtikuun loppupuolella, ja se on saatavilla aluksi ainostaan fundraiserina. Samoin C-line MD2.

P-line P2 tulee yleiseen myyntiin ja on P-line P1:stä poiketen jäykempää muovia.

Discmanian uusin alivakaa draiveri kantaa nimeä TD (Turning Driver) ja sitä tulee huhtikuussa S-line:ssa.

Vielä muutama viikko siis..
20. maaliskuuta
Translation: The C-Line PD is coming to Finland and Europe at the end of April (they missed this already, boo!) and it'll only be available as a Fundraiser at first. This also applies to the C-Line MD2.
P-Line P2 will be released as a regular item, and is made with stiffer plastic than the P-Line P1 (Maniac).
Discmania's newest understable driver carries the name TD (Turning Driver) and it'll be available in S-Line in April (missed this too, BOO!).
Still a few weeks to go. (Written on the 20th of March)

So the first C-Line discs will all be fundraisers at first and will include at least the PD and the MD2 (a Coyote'ish mid, as I've mentioned many times).

jubuttib said:
Jeronimo said:
You better, they wouldn't have declared that anywhere if I hadn't been bothering them about it. =)

Also:
Discmania.fi on Facebook said:
C-line PD tulee Suomeen ja eurooppaan huhtikuun loppupuolella, ja se on saatavilla aluksi ainostaan fundraiserina. Samoin C-line MD2.

P-line P2 tulee yleiseen myyntiin ja on P-line P1:stä poiketen jäykempää muovia.

Discmanian uusin alivakaa draiveri kantaa nimeä TD (Turning Driver) ja sitä tulee huhtikuussa S-line:ssa.

Vielä muutama viikko siis..
20. maaliskuuta
Translation: The C-Line PD is coming to Finland and Europe at the end of April (they missed this already, boo!) and it'll only be available as a Fundraiser at first. This also applies to the C-Line MD2.
P-Line P2 will be released as a regular item, and is made with stiffer plastic than the P-Line P1 (Maniac).
Discmania's newest understable driver carries the name TD (Turning Driver) and it'll be available in S-Line in April (missed this too, BOO!).
Still a few weeks to go. (Written on the 20th of March)

So the first C-Line discs will all be fundraisers at first and will include at least the PD and the MD2 (a Coyote'ish mid, as I've mentioned many times).
i want some C CD's

marmoset said:
Oooh, do we get a picture?
best case:
070201_gelagor_story.JPG

worst case:
bf70b88e-fc96-54fe-9a4d-88bda422692f.preview-300.jpg

I'm waiting for my phone to turn back on (I killed it taking pics), but I wanted to say how much I love the PD. It's been a while since I've thrown a new P; I've been carrying a beat P and a broken in S. I took out one of the 175 pinks to the course, and threw some of the best lines I've thrown in a while. Nice tight S lines when thrown with a slight anhyzer.

I've also gotten myself into a shit ton of work. I probably won't be able to get these out until Monday; I need to print 30+ labels, go get all the boxes and bags from the post office, pack everything up, and take it back to the post office. I would do it Saturday, but I've got a charity doubles tournament for prostate cancer.

Either way, I think you'll enjoy the discs. The vast majority have a linear rainbow stamp because that's what I asked for. There's some metallic gold, red, and blue thrown in. No, I'm not letting people pick stamp colors. They all look badass.

Marmoset, your stamp looks even better on a disc than it did on paper.

I'm not sure what these X-Outs he's talking about are. Every disc I've looked at has been very nice; I think you folks got a steal of a deal.

Thanks to everyone who ordered. This site will always be about our community.

My phone just turned back on. Enjoy.

IMG_0093.JPG

When I originally talked to Mark, I told him I wanted a party time stamp. He said he could do linear rainbow (which looks way better on the discs in terms of being able to see the stamp), but he did send me 1 little treat with it.
IMG_0098.JPG