• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Timko said:
IMG_0098.JPG

......dibs?

Party time stamp......................?

ugh... not my usual flavor. I'll try to adapt... I guess...

No, I got linear rainbow. Party time is a lot duller color. I assume you're not a big fan of the multi-color stamp?

Jeronimo said:
Timko said:
I assume you're not a big fan of the multi-color stamp?

Correct. :|

Not complaining even a little bit because those discs look awesome. I think they would have looked super awesome with smaller off-center stamps but that's just personal preference. I can't wait to slam some heavy pink in my bag!

Thanks Chris!!!!!!!!!

uNicedmeMan said:
...I think they would have looked super awesome with smaller off-center stamps...
That was the way I originally designed them but they would not have stamped well at all. It would have been too much detail and I didn't have any elements I wanted to leave out.

Nah, they came out perfect. Aside from the fruity colored stamps...................................

Jeronimo said:
Nah, they came out perfect. Aside from the fruity colored stamps...................................

They're psychedelic man...Freak'n out!

I got everyone's order separated out last night, and I *think* I may have some extra discs to sell. I want to get everyone's order put together first before I start selling them, but I'll let you guys know soon.

if you have any extras, please let me know. i've been wanting to try one out, and this seems like as good a time as any

mobster said:
Timko said:

......dibs?

1 of 1, Ultra Super Rare LIMITED EDITION ***True LIME*** CE (Looks like there was a little thrown in there due to haziness!!!!) PD Custom Stamped by Mark Molnar himself w/ FR Party Time Stamp.

Guys, I don't know what you're smoking... but you better quit that stuff, cause this will give you THE ULTIMATE HIGH!!!!

Don't miss out on the once in a lifetime chance to get this AMAZING DISC and completely shred your local course!

I don't even know WHAT TO VALUE this thing at because it is so rare (speculated to be rarer than 01 r0cs!!!!)

Let the Bidding Begin!!!

Timko said:
I got everyone's order separated out last night, and I *think* I may have some extra discs to sell. I want to get everyone's order put together first before I start selling them, but I'll let you guys know soon.

DIBS!!

Latest posts