• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Different Eraser Wizards?

We just got some in at Disc Nation. They should be going up soon. I agree it feels somewhere between a Soft and SS. But the grip is better...more tacky. Firm shoulder like a soft, flight plate give of a SS, grip of an SSS. Really nice run

The RFFs are butter also. DN is processing RFF and Eraser as we speak so look out

interesting. that was my only trouble i felt with the dec run of eraser, flight plate a little too stiff. my green stamp is not but my two blue stamps are and a little chalkyer feeling. the grape sound perfect

They look sweet and are of the SS variety from what I've read on there FB account. Curious myself, but I have a nice stock of the firmer chalky ones. 10/$84
when you say grapes what does that mean its a diff type of plastic?

G9i was dumped. Big thread about it being too hard for PDGA use

Yeah I saw that but people can still use them or no? I wanted to mess with one as a driving putter. My local place had a ton of them, but I don't think I saw any thin last time. I need to go check again. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one though.

Yeah I saw that but people can still use them or no? I wanted to mess with one as a driving putter. My local place had a ton of them, but I don't think I saw any thin last time. I need to go check again. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one though.

You can use them outside PDGA events. And as for PDGA events I think it would really just be up to the Tournament Directors discretion. I imagine most of them would allow it if you asked. And they would only deny it if someone else was objecting

Custom stamp bonus

I recently purchased some custom disc to raise money for a new course. Gateway threw in 5 of these into the box for free. Pretty cool on their part

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 88
Thank Booter for the surge of Eraser discs being released for their entire putter lineup right now. I'm pretty sure his incessant hounding for Eraser Warlocks orchestrated the whole thing. :p

All I know is I gost myself a few Eraser Voodoos recently and they're niiiice!

I have 3 eraser Wizards, and all this talk is making me want to buy more. I think I pretty much HAVE to have a grape one, because I always liked grape Hubba Bubba gum.

Just got in two purple/grape eraser wizards. They feel so good they immediately became the main putters in the bag. If you throw wizards they are a must try. Love me some Eraser.

I just picked up a chalky wizard from my local PIAS. I saw some a few weeks ago but they were kinda firm and just didn't feel right to me, not what I expected from something that should be chalky. This one though is a soft or ss and has just enough flex and feels really chalky. Its really nice. so far I only have two wizards, the chakly and a G9i. I also have a SSS Warlock for short putts but this chalky could kick that out. We will see.